Hello fellow travelers, I'm Corey, 20, a bear aficionado, a lover of all things construction related, gay and a Christian. Here's my blog I hope it showers you with love, laughter, and lasagna (I couldn't think of another witty "L" word....and I was a little hungry).
If I date you,
I see myself marrying you.
I see myself building with you.
I see myself growing with you.
I don’t date just to pass time.
I’m dating you because I see potential in you.
About a year ago, YouTube introduced a system that they thought would increase the level of discourse on the site and make it a better place for everyone. Instead of just showing you the most recent comments on a video, you would (by default) see algorithmically selected…
what ableism is
- actively making fun of disabled people
- deliberately triggering someone’s mental illnesses (such as doing something to mess with their ocd, or trying to trigger a mood swing if they’re bipolar, trying to trigger a breakdown if they have anxiety issues)
- asking a disabled person to do something they obviously can’t for the sake of humor and cheap laughs
- using them as the butt of a joke
what ableism isn’t
- a teenager calling someone on the internet stupid